ABC has unveiled a toll-free hotline providing content-ratings information for upcoming primetime shows. The “labeling hotline,” at (888) ABC-WATCH, includes night-by-night ratings and brief descriptions of made-for-TV movies and other non-series programming, along with the addresses for the parental guidelines oversight monitoring board in Washington for more information about the system. The service, believed to be the first dial-in ratings line, will be promoted with on-air spots.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut