The A&E Network has announced that it will partner with the Crown Publishing/Random House label Park Lane Press to launch a book series bearing the “Biography” imprimatur, with the first four titles skedded for release on Wednesday.Initial “Biography” book titles profile Muhammad Ali, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Pope John Paul II and Ronald Reagan in further expanding the retail brand reach of A&E’s nightly signature series, now in its 10th season. A&E already markets “Biography” homevideos and audiobooks via the A&E Home Vid label and operates a Web site at http://www.biography.com. The cablenet also last year announced plans for a 24-hour Biography channel. It was originally tailored for launch this year but has been delayed indefinitely.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut