The new WNBA women’s basketball league scored impressive ratings in its debut weekend. The league’s inaugural Saturday game on NBC, the New York Liberty vs. the Los Angeles Sparks, scored a 3.7 rating and a 12 share, topping all other sports broadcasts that day and nearly doubling the projected 2 average rating for the eight-week season.Sunday’s Charlotte-Phoenix game on NBC did a 2.7/7. After a one-week breather, WNBA coverage resumes July 5, leading up to an Aug. 30 championship game.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut