WASHINGTON — A group that calls itself Americans for Truth about Homosexuality cruised in front of ABC’s Washington bureau Wednesday, protesting the network’s decision to air “Ellen’s” outing. Carrying signs with slogans such as “Homosexual Behavior is Wrong” and “Ellen is Confused Not Gay,” the group’s leader claimed ABC’s decision to air the show sent an immoral message to kids. After holding a brief press conference, the gay-bashers packed up their placards and left.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut