Reigning daytime talkers Oprah Winfrey and Rosie O’Donnell have been tapped as presenters for the 24th annual Daytime Emmy Awards on May 21.Both are multiple nominees this year. Among other presenters announced Monday are ABC News correspondent Deborah Roberts; Erica Slezak, Robin Strasser and Roger Howarth, all of ABC’s “One Life to Live,” and “Sesame Street’s” Elmo, who will be teamed with O’Donnell. Regis Philbin and 17-time nominee Susan Lucci (“All My Children”) will host the Emmys from Radio City Music Hall, televised on ABC.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut