Like father, like son. David DeVoe Jr. was named chief financial officer of News Corp.’s TV Guide on Jan. 7, reporting to Paul Carlucci, CEO of News America Publishing. This DeVoe is the 29-year-old son of the CFO of News Corp. itself, who goes by the same name. Given News Corp. chairman Rupert Murdoch’s tendency to promote from within his family, it’s no surprise that his execs are following suit.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut