Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution has named a new media sales staff. Paul Montoya was upped to vice president of media sales, while Cliff Brown was upped to director and Jeff Wosleger to account executive.Montoya, formerly a director, will be responsible for marketing WBDTD programs to key advertisers and ad agencies, and he’ll market all programming for NATPE and the upfront marketplace. He reports to Clark Morehouse, senior vice president of media sales. Brown was formerly an account executive, and Wosleger was upped from senior planner.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut