Kathleen Helppie-Shipley has been elevated from vice president to senior VP of Warner Bros. Classic Animation.Helppie-Shipley has been in charge of the overall general use of Warner Bros.’ classic “Looney Tunes” and “Merrie Melodies” characters and libraries since 1990. Helppie-Shipley reports to Jean MacCurdy, president of Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut