Jeffrey Calman has been upped from vice president to senior VP of sales and planning and business affairs for Warner Bros. Domestic Pay TV, Cable & Network Features division.Calman has been with Warner Bros. for 10 years and is responsible for pay-per-view as well as oversight of pay TV. He reports to Ed Blier, president of the division. Before joining Warner Bros., he had stints at MCEG and Laurel Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut