Michele Patton has been appointed senior vice president of stores for the retail division of Warner Bros. Consumer Products.Patton most recently was vice president, stores, for the studio store division. She will report to Peter Starrett, president of Warner Bros. Studio Stores. Patton joined Warner Bros. Studio Stores in 1993 as regional manager for the eastern half of the United States, opening the flagship store at 5th Avenue and 57th Street. She relocated to the Burbank studio store corporate offices in 1994, and was promoted to vice president of stores.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut