Frank Catalano, who has written and developed children’s animated shows like “The Adventures of Dynamo Duck,” “Bedtime Stories” and “Robotech,” has signed a first-look deal producing deal with Warner Bros. for the development of theatrical and television projects.Catalano’s Green Grass Blue Sky Co. has a two-year deal with the studio. His other TV work includes “Little Miss Trouble” and “Almost Classix.” In addition to his work in TV animation, Catalano is a playwright and has directed stage plays, among them “Myths and Tangos” at the Beverly Hills Playhouse. Catalano was executive director and founder of the Southern California Center for the Arts from 1976 -84.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut