Universal Studios Consumer Products Group has named Gina Raphael as senior director of hardlines and toys, theatrical properties. She will be responsible for the sales and merchandising of such products as toys, sport-ing goods and electronics.U also has appointed Romi Taylor as senior manager of softlines. Taylor will be responsible for all home furnish-ings, housewares, domestics and baby products for U’s theatrical, television and classic properties.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut