Richard DuMont has been named director of advertising and promotion at Twentieth TV, reporting to Mathew Pugliese, VP of advertising and promotion.DuMont was formerly a director of advertising and promotion at New World Communications Group, which was acquired by News Corp. in January. He previously worked as director of creative service for MTM Entertainment. In his new post, DuMont will oversee station relations, co-op and media planning for all Twentieth product. He’ll also explore new technologies to improve communications with Twentieth’s affiliate stations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut