Teri Fournier has been promoted to vice president of Turner Entertainment Group.Fournier will oversee all legal affairs and related matters for Turner Network Television’s production group in Los Angeles. She reports to Andrew Velcoff, senior VP and general counsel for TEG, based in Atlanta. Fournier had headed the West Coast legal department of TNT since January 1996. Before she joined the company in July 1995, Fournier was in private law practice.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut