Gregory Hines and Polly Draper, as well as director Gary Winick, are attached to “The Tic Code,” Sanford-Pillsbury Prods. confirmed Thursday.Penned by Draper, the $2 million pic involves a young male prodigy and a jazz saxophonist, played by Hines, who both have Tourette’s syndrome. Draper plays the prodigy’s mother, who is befriended by Hines. Lensing of the film, produced in association with New York-based Shooting Gallery, is expected to begin next month.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut