William Morris Agency chairman Norman Brokaw will receive a lifetime achievement award from the Assn. of Talent Agents as the organization marks its 60th anni May 6.The ATA, a nonprofit trade association repping 100 agencies, will host a lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel, with Robert Lein as m.c. and David Geffen presenting the award to Brokaw. For tickets and other information, call (818) 842-1207.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut