Steve Stanford has segued from his post as a tenpercenter at International Creative Management to join investment bank Cowen & Co.At ICM, Stanford was part of the new media and corporate practices groups, which provide advisory services to technology and entertainment companies. Stanford developed new media business opportunities for the agency’s clients from the traditional side of entertainment; the agency hasn’t yet named his replacement. Before joining ICM in 1992, Stanford was a product manager at computer software company Oracle. At Cowen, he reports to chief financial officer Ray Moran. He will be based at the investment bank’s San Francisco office.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut