MADRID — Jesus de Polanco, president of Spanish conglom PRISA, has issued an open invitation to Spanish broadcasters and telco Telefonica to board CanalSatelite Digital (CSD), the direct-to-home digital plat-form set to launch in Spain this month.CSD is owned by the giant Sogecable, in which both PRISA and France’s Canal Plus have a 25% stake. In the same press release, Polanco confirmed that CSD will broadcast all the pay-per-view transmissions of major Spanish soccer games, whose rights are owned until the year 2003 by pay web Canal Plus Espana, commercial net Antena 3 TV and Catalan regional pubcaster TV-3.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut