Frank Sinatra, who spent eight days in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in November, was re-admitted to the hospital Monday, his publicist said.Susan Reynolds declined to say why Sinatra, 81, was admitted to the Beverly Hills facility but said he was expected to be released today. She said the singer-actor was driven to the hospital in a private car, but Sinatra requested no further details be released. He was admitted to Cedars-Sinai in November suffering from a pinched nerve, but stayed for eight days after developing pneumonia and reportedly suffering a mild heart attack.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut