Showscan, a Culver City-based company that produces and exhibits large-screen and special-venue films, has inked a three-year film licensing agreement with Imagine Japan.The deal is valued at about $1.2 million. It covers existing Showscan simulation theater attractions with increased license fees for each additional theater established during the term of the contract. Showscan estimates the deal ultimately will be worth more than $4 million. Imagine Japan is Showscan’s exclusive agent in Japan.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut