Distrib Castle Hill has picked up U.S. rights to Richard Franklin’s “Brilliant Lies.” The Australian pic, which stars Anthony LaPaglia and Gia Carides, is the story of a man charged with sexual harassment and his face-off with a tribunal.Shockwave Entertainment has completed its acquisition of special-effects outfit Vifx, and has spun off division Video Image to further their foray into the computer graphics arena.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut