Carole Shelley has taken over the role of Parthy in “Show Boat” at the Ahmanson Theatre. She replaces Cloris Leachman, who fractured her foot in three places during the curtain call at Saturday’s matinee.The touring musical is skedded to run downtown through April 6. Doctors at Temple Medical Center told Leach-man she may take a month to recuperate, but she is expected to rejoin the show during its L.A. run.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut