Members of the industry’s performers unions will soon get ballots to vote on a new contract covering work in commercials, after the joint boards gave their tentative approval to the pacts over the weekend.The new contract for the Screen Actors Guild and the American Federation of Television & Radio Artists would run through March 31, 2000, and include some increases in TV spots on cable and in commercial “use fees” on Spanish-language networks, among other changes. No specific details of the pact were released, and will not be until ballots are sent out. The ballot referendum is expected to be completed by the end of June.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut