Rapper Notorious B.I.G. was killed in an apparent drive-by shooting as he left a party early Sunday.The rapper, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, was shot at 12:04 a.m. and rushed by a citizen to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, said Los Angeles Police Officer Tommy Gallardo. Wallace, 24, was attending a party at the Petersen Automotive Museum in celebration of Friday’s 11th Annual Soul Train Music Awards, witness Kevin Kim said. Kim said he and Faith Evans, the mother of the musician’s child, were in the museum parking lot when they heard gunshots and saw people running. Wallace, who also went by the name Biggie Smalls, was shot as he sat in a sports utility vehicle.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut