Harold Ramis (“Multiplicity”) is in talks with Warner Bros. about taking the helm of the comedy “Analyze This,” with the studio lining up Billy Crystal and Robert De Niro to star. The project is expected to go into production sometime this fall, after Crystal completes “My Giant.” Pic is about a psychiatrist who finds himself helping a domineering mob boss overcome his various psychological troubles. Richard Loncraine (“Richard III”) had originally been director on the project, but left the project over creative differences. CAA reps all of the principals.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California