Harold Ramis (“Multiplicity”) is in talks with Warner Bros. about taking the helm of the comedy “Analyze This,” with the studio lining up Billy Crystal and Robert De Niro to star. The project is expected to go into production sometime this fall, after Crystal completes “My Giant.” Pic is about a psychiatrist who finds himself helping a domineering mob boss overcome his various psychological troubles. Richard Loncraine (“Richard III”) had originally been director on the project, but left the project over creative differences. CAA reps all of the principals.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- John Madden on Releasing Jessica Chastain Political Thriller ‘Miss Sloane’ in Trump era U.S.
- Playback: Dev Patel on ‘Lion’ and Diversity’s Double-Edged Sword
- ‘Moonlight,’ ‘Silence,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Among AFI Awards Official Selections
- Last Year’s Oscar Winners, This Year’s Contenders Land Grammy Nominations
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut