Harold Ramis (“Multiplicity”) is in talks with Warner Bros. about taking the helm of the comedy “Analyze This,” with the studio lining up Billy Crystal and Robert De Niro to star. The project is expected to go into production sometime this fall, after Crystal completes “My Giant.” Pic is about a psychiatrist who finds himself helping a domineering mob boss overcome his various psychological troubles. Richard Loncraine (“Richard III”) had originally been director on the project, but left the project over creative differences. CAA reps all of the principals.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania