Polygram’s new U.S. distribution arm has hired David Livingstone for the key post of senior VP, creative, responsible for all the creative elements associated with the launch of its big-budget pics.Livingstone was formerly senior VP of marketing for Polygram Film Intl. in London, where he earned the reputation as a hotshot with his innovative creative work for the international release of such pics as “Four Weddings and a Funeral.” At the newly formed U.S. distrib Polygram Films, Livingstone will work on the campaigns for such films as David Fincher’s “The Game,” Robert Altman’s “The Gingerbread Man” and Peter Hewitt’s “The Borrowers.” He reports to Peter Graves, president of marketing at Polygram Films.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut