More than a score of A list film and TV composers turned out in style for the American Society of Composers, Authors & Publishers 12th annual Film and Television Music Awards. The black-tie gala, held Tuesday at the Beverly Hilton, honored the composers of the most performed music in film and TV during 1996. Composer Johnny Mandel picked up the performing rights org’s Henry Mancini Award, its highest honor, in recognition of Mandel’s enormous contribution to the industry.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut