HONG KONG — A recent survey in China indicated that Star TV’s Phoenix Chinese Channel is watched in about 36 million households, which is 13% of households with TV sets, according to Phoenix.The China Mainland Marketing Research Co., under the China State Statistical Bureau, conducted the survey over two months in 33 cities, including Beijing and Shanghai. The survey reported that TV viewers are watching at least one hour a day of Phoenix programming. The average respondent spent about three hours a day watching TV. Especially popular were gameshows, dramas and music and variety programs. Phoenix, a 24-hour channel broadcast in Mandarin, is also seen in Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut