Martin Peers has been named New York Editor of Variety and Daily Variety, it was announced by Peter Bart, vice president and editor-in-chief. Peers, 36, has been with Variety since 1994, serving most recently as Business Editor. A native of Australia, Peers previously was a business reporter for the New York Post. Prior to that, he spent eight years with the Australian Financial Review, including a stint as the paper’s New York corre-spondent.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut