NBC has upped Susan Haspel from director to vice president of community relations and public affairs.Haspel is responsible for developing and implementing the web’s public service efforts and has oversight for NBC’s “The More You Know” campaign. She reports to Rosalyn Weinman, executive VP of broadcast standards and content policy. Haspel joined NBC in 1984 as community relations coordinator.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut