Robert Pietranton has been upped from senior manager to director of electronic publicity, movies, miniseries and specials at NBC Entertainment.Also, as part of an internal reorganization, Lisa Burks and Judy Horikawa have joined the company’s electronic publicity department. Burks will serve as manager of electronic publicity, radio and interactive TV, and Horikawa as manager of talent relations. Both Burks and Horikawa as well as Pietranton report to Kathleen Tucci, veepee of electronic publicity and talent relations. Maintaining their current duties are Kim Fitzgerald as manager of electronic publicity for comedy; Bob Meyer, senior manager of electronic publicity for drama; and Anne Rohinsky, manager of electronic publicity for latenight, movies, miniseries and specials.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut