Karen Kanemoto has been upped to senior VP of finance and business development for Paramount Domestic TV, reporting to Robert Sheehan, executive VP of business affairs and finance.Kanemoto was previously VP of finance, and her new responsibilities include oversight of production finances for first-run syndication, business planning and special projects, including Par’s alliance with Procter & Gamble. Kanemoto joined Par in 1984 as a senior analyst in the TV planning department, and prior to that she was an analyst for Max Factor and ABC TV.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut