Fran M. Black has been promoted to vice president, legal, for the Paramount Motion Picture Group.Black joined Paramount as senior attorney in July 1994. As VP, Black will be responsible for overall talent agree-ments, distribution and co-financing agreements and motion picture production contracts. Before joining Par, Black was director of legal affairs at Hollywood Pictures, where she worked since 1990. Prior to that, she was a corporate and entertainment attorney in New York. Black, a member of the New York and California state bars, received her law degree from NYU.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut