SYDNEY — Australian producer-distributor Beyond Intl. experienced a healthy hike in revenues but lower profit margins in the six months ending Dec. 31.The company said operating revenue jumped by 31% to A$30.6 million ($23.8 million) and operating profit after tax improved by 18% to $1.3 million. It reported the overall profit margin slipped from 10.2% to 8.9% due to a significant increase in TV production (a low-margin business compared with its distribution and international sales operations), which accounted for 52% of its revenues, up from 40% in the previous corresponding period. Directors forecast another lift in revenues and profits in the current six months, helped by the cost benefits and efficiencies of its new TV production facility in Sydney.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut