Michael Oesterlin has been named director of special projects for 20th Century Fox Intl. Television, reporting to division president Mark Kaner.Oesterlin joins Fox from NBC, where for the past three years he worked directly with Warren Littlefield, president of NBC Entertainment, and was involved in new programming and business analysis.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut