Bud O’Shea has ankled his post as Sony’s VP overseeing development of digital videodisc to join Metromedia Entertainment Group, where he’s been named exec VP of Home Video. He reports to Len White, president and CEO of Metromedia Entertainment Group and Orion Pictures.Prior to joining Sony in July 1995, O’Shea had served as senior VP at EMI Music, and president of Worldwide Home Video at MGM/UA. His appointment at Metromedia is effective May 12.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut