CBS Entertainment has upped Brian O’Neal to VP, children’s programs, responsible for day-to-day development of the Eye’s soon-to-be-revamped Saturday kidvid sked.O’Neal, a 10-year veteran of the network’s children’s programming division, moves up from director, where since 1994 he had developed two new series, “Bailey Kipper’s P.O.V.” and “Secrets of the Cryptkeeper’s Haunted House.” O’Neal continues to report to Lucy Johnson, senior VP of daytime/children’s programming and special projects.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut