“Nowhere” became somewhere last week, when the cast of Gregg Araki’s latest descended on Laemmle’s Sunset 5 Theatre in West Hollywood for its premiere.The final installment of Araki’s teen trilogy —starting with “Totally F***ed Up” and followed by “The Doom Generation” — drew such notables as Reese Witherspoon, Courtney Love, Michael Stipe, Kimberly Stewart and Tori Spelling. Cast members seen at the preem included Josh Maywater, Kathleen Robertson, Rachel True, James Duval, Sarah Lassez, Guillermo Diaz, Nathan Bexton, Jaason Simmons, Christina Applegate, Thyme Lewis, Kathleen Robertson and Scott Caan. Fineline’s senior VP of distribution, Steven Friedlander, was on hand, as was New Line president of domestic theatrical distribution Al Shapiro.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut