In covering show business, it’s enlightening to cover the show as well as the business. The personalities, the events the seemingly endless award shows; these are just some of the occurrences on the lighter side of the enter-tainment world that will be spotlighted on the new V page, debuting today in Daily Variety and in this week’s issue of Variety.Today’s V page includes a look at the not-so-subtle resurfacing of Ted Turner, a Pix Mix covering the premiere of MGM’s “Turbulence” and the inaugural Kudos Count, an ongoing tally of Hollywood’s indefatigable need to pat itself on the back. Look for V on page 55.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut