Longtime CAA client Paul Newman has signed with ICM, to be repped by Sam Cohn in the tenpercentery’s New York office.ICM said the actor, currently making “Magic Hour” at Paramount, cited location reasons in his decision to leave Creative Artists Agency. “This decision is prompted because he lives in New York and his professional plans for the foreseeable future are focused there,” ICM said. The move also gives him an agent closer to the New York stage, although no projects have been announced. Directed by Robert Benton, “Magic Hour” also stars Susan Sarandon and Gene Hackman.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut