New Line has promoted several people in the areas of business development and contracts.Jane Williams, who joined New Line in 1993, has been elevated to vice president of business development. She’ll be responsible for exploring new opportunities for New Line as well as providing strategic analysis for the company’s film production, acquisition and distribution. Williams also tracks interactive industries and serves as a point person for New Line’s World Wide Web site. Separately, the company has upped Scott Kanyuck, Dan Treinish and Davis Sporn to directors of business affairs administration. They are responsible for overseeing implementation of contracts associated with New Line Cinema, Fine Line Features and New Line TV productions.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut