NBC, which has always acknowledged the growth of Fox when talking about the web’s ratings performance, now is betting that the upstart network could make strong inroads in terms of ad revenue this upfront sales period.While NBC is clearly the odds-on-favorite to be first in ad revenue and the ratings next season, Peacock web execs told media buyers last week that they expect Fox to be a serious contender for second place on the money front. Fox execs were pleased. While it’s nice to be seen as a ratings challenger, the web feels it has arrived when they become a money contender in the eyes of the competition.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut