NEW YORK MTV Networks is about to shift Mary Neagoy from VP of communications for VH1 to a similar job with Nickelodeon.Neither MTV or its parent company, Viacom, would comment, but sources said Neagoy will take over the post of Liz Noyer, who resigned a few months ago as Nickelodeon’s senior VP of communications, the network’s No. 1 PR job. Neagoy is a veteran public relations executive, having served previous stints at NBC and at the National Basketball Assn.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut