NEW YORK — MSNBC, the 24-hour cable news and Internet partnership between NBC and Microsoft, will go live April 7 at a new 115,000-square-foot headquarters in Secaucus, N.J., across the Hudson River from Manhattan.Industry sources said MSNBC spent more than $60 million to build the state-of-the-art production facility in Harmon Studio City that will be the home for its nearly 500 cable and Internet employees. A revolving anchor desk sits in the center of an 18,000-square-foot newsroom. The building also features two control rooms, a 6,400-square-foot production studio housing two programs simultaneously, graphics and editing facilities, commissary and fitness center.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut