NBC and Microsoft said Monday they would launch MSNBC Business Video, an Internet site carrying breaking business news.The site will utilize streaming audio and video technologies — meaning World Wide Web users won’t have to wait for sound and images to be downloaded. The venture is part of MSNBC Desktop Video, which is headed by president Mike Wheeler. Audio and video content, supplied by CNBC, will be archived on the site. The site can be found at (www.businessvideo.msnbc.com).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut