Microsoft has named Robert Litvak its manager of talent and casting for the interactive media group. In the newly created post, Litvak will work with Microsoft Multimedia Prods., the company arm that recruits producers and writers with content ideas for the Microsoft Network.For the past two years, Litvak has been in Seattle, managing online entertainment forums for MSN and helping launch the Microsoft Cinemania Connection. Prior to that, he spent 12 years casting film, TV and legit productions in New York and L.A. At Microsoft, he reports to MSN exec producer Bob Bejan.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut