Jacqueline Comeau has been upped to senior vice president, Eastern regional manager, at MGM Domestic Television Distribution.In her new position, she will oversee all sales operations in the Eastern and Southern divisions. Based in new York, she will report to Noranne Frisby, executive VP and general sales manager. Comeau joined MGM in 1994 as VP of research. From 1990-94 she worked for Worldvision Enterprises Inc. as a VP of research and strategic planning, and later as an account executive of barter advertising sales.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut