Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. has tapped Charles Cohen for the new post of exec VP of finance and corporate development, the company announced Tuesday.His duties will include developing business strategies for new markets, forging company alliances and partnerships, and supervising financial analysis and budgeting. Previously, Cohen, who joined the company in 1986, was MGM’s senior VP of financial planning.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut