Mike Sandoval has been upped to exec veep of MGM Music, where he will oversee all tune aspects for MGM and United Artists pictures.Sandoval, in addition to managing the studio’s record and publishing catalogs, will also be charged with supervising the music requirements of MGM’s home entertainment, TV and interactive arms. He will also shepherd the revitalization of the studio’s master recordings. Sandoval, who is handling the musical direction for the upcoming James Bond pic “Tomorrow Never Dies,” was previously senior veep, a post he held since 1994. “Mike is a proven professional in the music business whose expertise is clearly evidenced by his impressive background and exceptional understanding of the creative elements,” said A. Robert Pisano, vice chairman of MGM.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut