Former stuntman and model Matt McColm has been cast as the star of Tribune Entertainment’s upcoming action weekly “Night Man.”McColm’s acting credits include the features “Cyborg” with Jean-Claude Van Damme and John Carpenter’s “They Live.” He has also appeared as a stuntman in such pics as “Terminator 2,” and has modeled for Calvin Klein, Ver-sace and Ralph Lauren. “Night Man” is a co-production among TEC, Village Roadshow Pictures, Larsen Entertainment and TF1 Intl. It has been cleared for fall in more than 80% of the country.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut